I’ve recently been tagged twice so this is the first meme tagged by the lovely Jen!! It involves linking to 5 of my own posts using the following words:
family – the princess’s christening
friend – best bloggie friend has to be Laura, hey I don’t have to lick the screen, I get the real stuff:)
yourself – my disdain of sugar lumps I think!!
your love – the risotto king
anything you like – the stress of cooking something not Italian!!
5 people I tag: Laura, Val, Maz, Marie and Maryann – my links don’t work with a few together:(
Back to the recipe, as usual this is so simple using just a few ingredients with delicious results!!
what you need:
– lamb noisettes – I used 6 from the Superquinn superior range.
– 1 sprig rosemary
– 1 garlic clove
– white wine
– olive oil
– sea salt and black pepper
what to do:
– heat up your oven to 200 degrees
– heat up a grill pan and season your noisettes and rub with oil. When your pan is really hot, cook your noisettes for 1-2 minutes on each side giving the nice grill lines.
– place your noisettes and juices from pan, garlic clove and rosemary in an oven tray. Add a splash of white wine and cook for about 10 to 15 mins depending how you like your meat cooked, we like it pink!! If it is drying out add some water half way through or at the end just remove your noisettes and put your tray back on the hob, add some water and leave to cook for a couple of mins until the gravy thickens up a little, you can also add a little flour!!
– serve with the cooking juices and some roast potatoes!!
– I did my roasties very simply without any rosemary and garlic as there would have been overkill!! Peel your potatoes, cut them in half and cook them for about 10 – 15 mins in salted boiling water, transfer to an oven tray, season, pour over some olive oil and cook for about 45 mins until golden and crisp.