Can’t talk, too busy getting a tan so I can look like an Italian:) Just a quick salad recipe for this lovely weather we are having, I love this salad with fish or meat or simply on it’s own with some crusty bread!!!
what you need:
– fine green beans I used a 250g pack from Superquinn (surprise, surprise)
– 3 hard boiled eggs
– 2 boiled potatoes cut into cubes
– sea salt and black pepper
– 8 tbsp olive oil
– 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
what to do:
– bring a pot of water to the boil, add salt and cook your beans until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water and leave to cool down.
– cut your eggs into quarters and scatter over the beans.
– add your potatoes, season and dress with olive oil and vinegar.
– serve and enjoy the sunshine!!!!:)
buon appetito!!!p.s I got my new camera last week and it’s still in the box, I haven’t even used it yet it’s been so busy:(
p.p.s. the princess is with the grandparents so mama and papa’ are off on the town – yahooooooo!!! Bring on the hangover!!